8.12.2010

...Everywhere I Want to Be

After a 6-hour drive to Chicago, and battling Michigan Avenue traffic for quite a while, I have my visa in hand. The pick-up process was incredibly simple, and took about 3 minutes... which was enough time for her to get lost on Lower Wacker Drive. So... that was a fun half-hour of trying to find each other. 


As the clock crosses midnight, we'll be getting into the one-month period... crunch time. Not "oh, a little more than a month" or "in September," but "next month" and "in a few weeks." Wow. 


It's happening. The visa was one of the HUGE things I had to do to get ready, and now it's done. My only gripe is with the picture... no smile, swollen lip (thanks to me getting beat up on the way home from Red, White and Boom)... awesome. But it has MY name on it, and the correct dates. Nice. 


Alright, Spain. I'm coming. Get ready. 

No comments:

Post a Comment