11.13.2009

mylifeisalittleaboveaverage.com

Okay, so I always try to do a blog, and then it fails. Except for my high school xanga, which was amazing.

But then, I got this post on my facebook:

Mallory Jane: I almost went through your wall and "liked" everything. You need to start a real .com and blog about life and get paid for it. For real.

And although I don't have crazy dreams about people throwing money at me for my written thoughts (although I guess that would be the career of "writer" and maybe isn't so crazy), she's got a point. I'm a pretty funny bastard sometimes, when I try.

So maybe I'll try, we can all watch my GPA go down a few points, and hopefully you can get some laughs out of it.

I already hate myself for doing this, because I know I'll post three things today, one thing tomorrow, and two weeks later discover that I haven't written anything because of midterms.

No comments:

Post a Comment